TRANSFER TO FELLOWSHIP PROCEDURE
Associate members of the Institute who have been in continuous practice on their own account for five years or those who are not in practice as an Associate of the Institute for a period of ten years, are eligible to apply for transfer to Fellowship of the Institute. Eligible members are to complete an application for transfer to Fellowship form online after payment of the prescribed transfer fee. The application forms are processed for Council's consideration. Successful applicants are duly informed of their elevation to the status of a 'Fellow' of the Institute. Persons accorded approval by the Council, shall be entitled to the use of the title - FCA.
PROCEDURE FOR ON-LINE REGISTRATION
• Conferees are to pay the Conferment registration fee (N100,000) at any of the designated Zenith bank branches
• PIN voucher(s) showing the amount paid for each Conferee and each guest should be obtained from the bank
• Conferees should visit the web site address indicated on the PIN Voucher obtained from the bank and register online.
• The “FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION CONFERMENT FORM”, would be displayed after clicking on “SUBMIT” button.
• Applicants are expected to print the hard copy of the Fellowship Application Conferment Form and attach the PIN Voucher, Bank Payment Teller and submit at the Institutes’ Secretariat, at Plot 16, Idowu Taylor Street, Victoria Island.
Applicants are advised to re-confirm their registration online three days after the date of registration, using the details on the PIN Voucher obtained at the bank.
For Further Enquiry