GUIDE ON ENROLMENT FOR EXAMINATION
The examination is meant for registered students of the Institute that have been given Registration Numbers and completed the exemption processes if necessary.
WHAT TO DO
1. Candidates are expected to check and print their Examination/Financial Status on www.icanig.org or www.ican-ngr.org/atswa-status before payment for pin vouchers or payment through Verve/Master/Visa ATM
card/Pay direct. The printed copy should be presented to the bank officer to obtain teller for an appropriate pin voucher.
2. Obtain Examination Pin Vouchers from First Bank, Ecobank, Union Bank and Access bank
3. The amount for the Pin Vouchers or Verve/Master/Visa ATM Card/Pay Direct must tally with the amount on your Examination/Financial Status report.
3. Open ICAN website www.icanexamsonline.org/ats and Click on diet Examination Application Form if enrolment is by pin voucher while you click the link from your Examination/Financial Status if by, Verve/Master/Visa ATM card/Pay direct.
4. Enter your STUDENT REGISTRATION NUMBER, PIN NUMBER and SERIAL NUMBER.
(a) Your passport photograph (white background) is required for the online registration.
(b) Upload a scanned soft copy of your signature
5. Complete the Online form and click on submit.
6. Print the following after clicking on submit:
a. Completed online examination form;
b. Examination Time table, centres and their addresses;
c. Examination offences and disciplinary measures;
d. Examination warning to all candidates
Note that (c) and (d) above should be thoroughly digested and applied as appropriate.
7. Visit the website three days after online submission of the examination form to confirm your enrolment.
8. Proceed to the ICAN District Society or liaison officers (displayed on our website www.icanig.org nearest to you with a copy of the completed online Examination form for the collection of a copy of the Insight and
your Study Packs. Lagos centre candidates should collect their copies from our office at 82, Murtala Mohammed Way (opposite Denton Police Station) Ebute-Metta Lagos