- Submit abstract or full paper with evidence of Conference fee deposit or transfer payment.
- The paper submission process includes evidence of payment of the registration fee. In essence, your submission will not be reviewed until payment is received.
- The paper must be original and have not been previously accepted in a journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere. All papers must conform to the standard single-column format set in MS Word Template (Download it HERE).
- The paper must be written in English with a maximum of 10 single-spaced pages, including an abstract, references, tables, figures and appendices.
- Any additional page will be charged USD 20 per page
- Abstracts without the completed paper will NOT be accepted.
- Papers must be sent through the OpenConf Peer Review and Conference Management System.
Papers for the presentation at the conference will be selected through a double-blind peer-review process. Please ensure that the authors' names do not appear in the first submission.
At least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the fees for the conference upon registration in order for the paper to be included in the Program and the Conference proceedings. By submitting a paper to present at the IACAF 2021, you explicitly agree that you will have a fund and shall register for the conference.
Append together with Declaration Form as A SINGLE PDF
Session Chairs and Discussants: